How We Help Sites
National Indian REC-CA provides EHR technical assistance for RPMS and Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) EHR users to achieve EHR Meaningful Use.
Services are available to Indian Health Service (IHS) direct operated programs, Tribal Health programs, and Urban Indian health facilities that are adopting COTS EHR systems or using the IHS Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) EHR. REC funds are not available to I/T/U facilities to assist with the cost of purchasing EHR systems.
Benefits to signing up your eligible professionals with the National Indian REC-CA
Download the Membership Agreement Form
- $4,500/provider for every eligible provider that signs up
- Consultants paid directly by National Indian REC-CA. No additional contracts for your clinic to administer.
- Assistance with COTS EHR adoption, implementation, upgrades, and customization
- IHS pharmacy and lab consultants that have worked with OIT and the RPMS EHR Deployment team
- Webinars, 1:1 assistance, and much more